Each year more than 3,000 people from 30+ states gather on Thanksgiving morning for the Raleigh Turkey Trot @ Ridgewood.
The race takes place at at Ridgewood Shopping Center at Wade Avenue and Ridge Road in Raleigh.
The event includes an 8K Race/Run plus a 100-yard Kids' Dash (age 7 & Under). Kids can also decorate the finish chute with sidewalk chalk while the runners are out on the course!
New for 2018: A New shirt with a New design! It's a long-sleeve, gender-specific tech shirt, but with a FRESH TWIST! Watch for details. (We have had men and women try on the shirt, and they indicate that they fit true-to-size. You should have good luck ordering the size t-shirt you usually wear.)
Reasons to go ahead and register now:
- The event SOLD OUT each of the past 7 years - don't miss out!
- You know you're gonna do it, so register NOW to beat the registration price increases and save a lot! Why wait to pay more?
- Be guaranteed a great long-sleeve tech shirt - shirts are only available until your style/size is sold out. Once your size has sold out it will not longer be offered when registering, so you can be sure that if you select a shirt you will get it!
- 8K Race: Includes our amazing NEW long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt until your style/size has sold out. (We cannot re-order these shirts.)
- Through Sept 30: $28
- Oct 1 - Oct 31: $30
- Nov 1 - Nov 16: $32
- Nov 17 - Nov 21: $35
- Race Day: $40 (unless the event is sold out)
- Kids Dash:
- Through Nov 16: $5
- Nov 17-Nov 21: $8
- Race Day: $10
- Family/Group RATE: Registrations totaling $100 or more in a single order automatically receive a 15% discount by using the promo code FriendsAndFamily. Register the entire family all at once with the promo code and SAVE 15%.
Packet pickup will be held on Saturday 11/17 and Sunday 11/18 from noon - 5 pm in Ridgewood Shopping Center.
The Ridgewood Turkey Trot benefits the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Strollers and baby joggers are permitted, but we ask that you start toward the back and prioritize everyone's safety over time if you bring one.
- No dogs. We love logs, too, but our insurance does not permit any dogs on the course.
Race Production, Timing & Results by