Work up an appetite for Thanksgiving Dinner and help fight Multiple Sclerosis at the Triangle area's favorite Thanksgiving event - the Raleigh Turkey Trot at Ridgewood Shopping Center. Ridgewood Turkey Trot 8K is full. There are just a few 8K charity slots and Kids Dash slots available. Shirts are no longer available.
If you did not make it to packet pickup last weekend you may pick up your bib on race morning at Ridgewood Shopping Center.
Each year more than 3,000 people from 35 states gather at Ridgewood Shopping Center in Raleigh on Thanksgiving morning for the Raleigh Turkey Trot.
The event includes an 8K Race plus a 100-yard Kids' Dash (age 7 & Under). Kids can also decorate the finish chute with sidewalk chalk while the runners are out on the course!
Packet pickup was be held on Saturday 11/18 and Sunday 11/19 from noon - 5 pm in Ridgewood Shopping Center at the outdoor patio area of the old Tripps Restaurant. Those who could not make it may pick up their bibs on race morning at Ridgewood Shopping Center.
New for 2017: ALL 8K runners who register by 11/15 will receive a gender-specific long-sleeve tech shirt!
Reasons to go ahead and register now:
- The event SOLD OUT each of the past 6 years - don't miss out!
- You know you're gonna do it, so register NOW to beat the registration price increases and save a lot!
- Be guaranteed a great long-sleeve tech shirt - shirts are only guaranteed through 11/15
- 8K Race: Includes long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt for those who register by Nov 17.
- Through Sept 30: $26
- Oct 1-Nov 1: $28
- Nov 2-Nov 17: $30
- Nov 18-Nov 22: $35
- Race Day: $40
- Kids Dash:
- Through Nov 17: $5
- Nov 18-Nov 23: $10
- Family/Group RATE: Registrations totaling $100 or more in a single order automatically receive a 15% discount by using the promo code FriendsAndFamily. Register the entire family all at once with the promo code and SAVE 15%.
The Ridgewood Turkey Trot benefits the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Strollers and baby joggers are permitted, but we ask that you start toward the back and prioritize everyone's safety over time if you bring one.
- No dogs. We love logs, too, but our insurance does not permit any dogs on the course.
Race Production, Timing & Results by