Work up an appetite for Thanksgiving Dinner and help fight Multiple Sclerosis at the Triangle area's favorite Thanksgiving event - the Raleigh Turkey Trot @ Ridgewood.
The Raleigh Turkey Trot @ Ridgewood is Presented by
THE 8K RACE/RUN/WALK HAS SOLD OUT. We have a limited number of 8K "Charity Slots" available. These entries include participation in the 8K Race/Run/Walk and a shirt (limited to the sizes still available). We DO still have spaces available for the Kids' Dash. You might also consider the Thanksgiving Morning Gobblers Run 5K in Wake Forest. This race, also timed by Precision Race, still has spots availabe and benefits the Boys & Girls Club of Wake Forest. www.GobblersRun.com
Each year more than 3,000 people from 30+ states gather on Thanksgiving morning for the Raleigh Turkey Trot @ Ridgewood.
The race takes place at at Ridgewood Shopping Center at Wade Avenue and Ridge Road in Raleigh.
Packet pickup will be held on Saturday 11/23 and Sunday 11/24 from noon - 4 pm in Ridgewood Shopping Center.
Can't make it to packet pickup the weekend before the race? Have a friend or family member pick up your packet.
The event includes an 8K Race/Run plus a 100-yard Kids' Dash (age 7 & Under). Kids can also decorate the finish chute with sidewalk chalk while the runners are out on the course!
New for 2019: After 10 years, we are retiring our turkey and introducing our NEW turkey on our 2019 long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt! Watch for details. We have had men and women try on the shirt, and they indicate that they fit true-to-size. You should have good luck ordering the size t-shirt you usually wear. We have ordered 3,000 shirts. Once your style/size is sold out, we cannot reorder. Register early to ensure that you get your choice of style/size.
Reasons to go ahead and register now:
- The event SOLD OUT each of the past 9 years! The race is already more than 80% full!
- The shirts will sell out - be sure to register in time to get your preferred style/size!
- Get the best registration price - fees go up as we get closer to Thanksgiving.
- You'll be helping fight Multiple Sclerosis by contributing to our race charity, the National MS Society.
- 8K Race: Includes our amazing NEW long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt until your style/size has sold out. (We cannot re-order these shirts.)
- Through August 31: $28
- Sept1 - Oct 31: $30
- Nov 1 - Nov 16: $34
- Nov 17 - Nov 27: $36 (or until regular registration fills)
- Charity slots (after regular registration fills): $50
- Race Day Charity Slots: $60
- Kids Dash:
- Through Oct 31: $5
- Nov 1-Nov 27: $7
- Race Day: $10
- NOTE: Kids Race does not fill. Even when registrations close for the 8K, kids can still be registered.
- Family/Group RATE: Registrations totaling $100 or more in a single order automatically receive a 15% discount by using the promo code FriendsAndFamily. Register the entire family all at once with the promo code and SAVE 15%.
Race Day Parking is a Meredith College just across the street from Ridgewood Shopping Center. Please enter from Faircloth Rd.
The Ridgewood Turkey Trot benefits the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Family Fun Sponsored by...
- No dogs. We love logs, too, but our insurance does not permit any dogs on the course.
Race Production, Timing & Results by